Tuesday 21 August 2012

Rainbow Veins

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <333 !!!! 

:) 19th of August. Celebrated my birthday with Dharsh,Jo,Prasena and Iris. Karaoke-d till we lost our voice,so much of screaming,so much of laughter.All our happy and content faces, I miss it so much now.I honestly couldn't have hoped for anything more than this.This mini celebration,with those I grew to love throughout this three years in high school,it meant everything to me.Although there was nothing so spectacular,but I really loved it.Thank you so much guys :)


Jo :) On the right.Cyn Er couldn't make it -.- but i know it would be great with her too :)


Iris and Prasena :) So sweet right ? :)


Unfortunately,i shall not post any pictures of Dharsh since I know she'll kill me -.-
I love them. This people :) We'll take a picture together sometime.But until then,we'll just have to settle with this.

I love you guys