Monday 15 October 2012

The Taste of Freedom

PMR's over for us 97's.It was a long week.Three torturous years of studying all came down to that one week. I'm glad to say,we made it. Our last test was KH and everyone in the hall was shouting afterwards. It was chaotic,yet contenting. Now we all can relax while awaiting our results. That would be another nerve-wracking experience. But then again,I know its weird,but I do feel like everything went by so quicky and soon we'll all be form 4 students and I don't want it all to go by so quicky. If every human could choose,I'm sure they would like to have the happier memories pass by at a slower pace and the sad,teary ones quickly.
This was all an amazing experience and totally worth all that studying. Whether it all worked out or not,we have yet to find out. But right now,its time to enjoy life ~~ :)