Wednesday 17 October 2012

Carefree

One day, once I'm old enough,I will go on a search for that carefree life i've always been dreaming of.I long for it.Its not that I don't appreciate the life i am living now, I do, very much indeed. But then again, since I've been to New Zealand last year, I've always been dreaming of going back there again and maybe this time never ever come back. You might think that its just something all of us long for. But for me,its different. Its more like a longing for freedom. To be able to travel to anywhere in this world,and camp at anywhere I want to. I don't mean those kind of expensive around the world trips, I mean those where you just camp around and walk and cycle and just,do things the way you want it. I miss it so much. The short trip to New Zealand. It was so so so beautiful. I feel like I could've just stayed there and never ever come back. That carefree life, i'll find it one day. There are people who are travelling around the world, and living their carefree life and someday, I'm gonna be like them.