Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy Birthday


to this guy,Agilan Manivasagan ! :)
Hi Agilan,I shall try my best not to call you a dog or a monkey or whatever since it is your birthday.Your birthday is on valentine's day i mean like seriously its still so cool.Anyway Agilan,you are so retarded I honestly have no words.But then again so am I and so are Jo,Dharsh,Jay,Thanesh and the rest of our gang.We've pretty much bonded a lot this couple of years.You are my olahraga mate,my fellow prefect and my best friend :) Thank you for being there all the time and being the retarded person that you are.Thank you for all the good food at your deepavali open house. YUM. You are basically one of my bestest friends and I know you miss us as much as we miss you no wait you miss us more than we miss you right ? :P haha. So have fun rich boyy ! Its your birthday you're so old now ! Kidding :p Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Birthday Agilan !


NIKE JACKET SO AWESOME. :D