Wednesday 26 December 2012

Gold Forever

So yesterday,I went over to Joanne's place for her Christmas Party ! :) Was so excited and psyched for it as I'll be able to see everyone there again after so so long ! Really missed them oh my goodness. So I went there,and the first person I see is Dharsh ! My baby omg ! Aimi,Nameetha,Cyn Er and of course Joanne were also there. Gave them massive massive hugs cause I missed them like hell.So we went to have our lunch first,the boys were late !

Then they came ! Thanesh,Agilan,Jun Fai,Appala,Nicholas and KH. It felt so good seeing them it was like being in school all over again :) hahaha. Then we had a good chat,laughed a lot,went up to Jo's room,made a mess of her bed. Threw this ball she had at each other,drank Sparkling Juice,gossiped,played a brief truth or dare and just had a great time. :) I haven't laughed like that for so long. They just make me feel happy,and I am so blessed to have them as my best and closest friends. <3 It was a day well spent,we went home at 6.

I can't wait for school to reopen,because I've missed it.Is that weird ? haha. Its a whole new year next year,and I really can't wait to start running and everything. :)





Thank you guys,for all the joy you've brought into my life these past 3 years. :)