Monday 1 April 2013

Hello April.





April 2nd,2013.

"I just want to be remembered."

Gosh this is gonna be a dreadful month.Preparing for the mid-term exams.Nerve-wracking important interviews.Projects.Homework.Worst of all, I have yet to see ANY break at all this whole month.Darn.

Let's just hope I pull through.Interviews.Prefect interviews.Shit.Did I mention I mess up easily ?Its supposed to be somewhere this week.I'm so not prepared.

Need to lots of catching up with my studies and running.Been slacking a hell lot.Hopefully I will be able to do well in mid term.Need to get really good results so my chances of being able to go to forum will increase hehehe.

By the way,I think,I THINK,I'm finally getting the hang of Physics YAAYYY (Y)
Bio ? I still have no clue what its all about.
I'll get there ;)