Tuesday 26 November 2013

Enough is enough.

Yes,enough is enough.I need to get off my lazy routine,destroy my lazy,procrastinating self,and get it right.Especially this time,where it matters most.This isn't a choice,its a must.I absolutely HAVE to do well next year,no matter what.To do well enough to convince my parents that I have what it takes to study in UK,and most importantly to not disappoint them.All those small scale "tests" before this are nothing compared to what lies ahead.The biggest exam of my life,the most important one yet,the one which honestly does play a part in my future and the obstacle which if I manage to tame, will give me the confidence I need in college.

December is a few days away,and I will start then.When it comes,there's no turning back.To make 2014 my year,to not regret anything.My final year in high school,and I will make it count.

Quoting HSM 3, "Its now or never."


On a side note,I stumbled upon this on Tumblr,and in my opinion,its one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.
"I think freckles, stretch marks, tattoos, bruises, birthmarks and scars are probably the coolest thing, you started with almost a blank canvas and look at u now, all this evidence that you lived and the sun had shone on you and you had grown and maybe tripped up a few times and liked an image so much you made it a permanent part of you, beautiful."
Whoever wrote this,its truly beautiful. I'll have to admit I do have quite a few scars on my legs,although they are not that obvious,I still didn't like them.Now,after reading this,I feel proud of them.I'm beginning to realize that each and every one of them was evidence that I had lived.I'm especially proud of the scars I got from races and training,to me,it shows my passion for running,and is a memoir of every race I've partake in.