Wednesday 13 November 2013

Before its too late

Its time.To reflect on myself.What I've accomplished this year,in terms of sports,in my opinion,really is quite an amazing feat.Flashback to 3 years ago and I never would have imagined coming this far,even qualifying for MSSS-the state levels.It really was a dream come true.And I was overwhelmed with elation.Frankly speaking although months had passed since then,I still can't help but to feel proud whenever I recall what I've done.

However what I've accomplished this year academically really is quite a letdown.And I don't have anyone else to blame but myself for it.I'll admit I did procrastinate a LOT this year.Treating this as a honeymoon year,not taking my studies seriously.Resulting in poor grades and a disastrous foundation for next year.Its time for me to take everything seriously isn't it ?

I'm hoping I'll find my motivation soon enough.Before its too late.