Sunday 4 November 2012

Best Wishes

This post is for the form fives,who are about to sit for one of the most major examination of their lives.
Here's wishing you all best of luck and pray that your wishes come true.
To all the already retired ex-members of the prefectorial board,you guys have been amazing seniors.Thanks for everything,I really appreciate it.

Was looking around YouTube earlier and I found this song.



The Graduation Song by Vitamin C :)
They played this song on graduation day.
Two more years and then we will be the ones listening to that song and reminiscing on all our memories for the past few years.We will be the nostalgic ones. I can't wait for next year ! New syllabus,new stream,new class, and new experiences.

I'm already creating all sorts of happenings in my head.
May all my wishes come true.