Wednesday 28 November 2012

Paper Cranes

So I went out with Dharsh,Jo,Namee,Aims,Agilan,Fai,Nich & Kean Han today & it was fun fun fun.Woo ! (y) But it was kind of a last minute thing and therefore there were a few people who couldn't come.Like Thanesh,Cyn Er and Iris.We actually bought a ticket for Thanesh.But he couldn't make it and the ticket went to waste,just like that. Our movie was Rise Of The Guardians ! and....it was a really good movie,I definitely wasn't expecting that and I'd highly recommend you guys to go watch ! ;) Jack Frost FTW ! But then again,I really wanted to watch Breaking Dawn part 2 as well,but since the guys weren't interested....

Anyway,we went hunting for a place to fill our tummies later on and everyone was being very indecisive.God you should have seen how long we took to actually decide on one place and settle down.Hah and we chose Carl's Jr. Wanted to go play lasertag but we were all mostly broke ! :( Bumped into Aisya & Anais there hehe. So in the end,we went for bowling.I didn't feel like bowling at first because my ankle hurt.
..
..
..
Alright fine,it was really because I couldn't bowl.I mean some people just can't bowl.You don't ask why they just can't. But maybe in my case it was because that was only my second time bowling in the past 15 years or so which is why I sucked really bad.But then after a few tries I actually got better and better.So I am quite satisfied with the result really. Besides,it wasn't that bad since I had the company of Dharsh who was also really bad at it ;) The best part is,she was the one who wanted to go bowling and later on she said she hated it hah. The guys were just plain bullies,getting strikes and all when to us knocking down one pin is already a major accomplishment.But it was fun really,we had a great time although Mr.worldwide,holy angel and cyn er wasn't there.

Alright,now I have to find a way to persuade my mum to let me go watch breaking dawn.Oops.





Teehee !

P.S. Carly was #1 last week on The X Factor USA ! Loveee !