Sunday 11 November 2012

New My Fair Princess ! (Xin Huan Zhu Ge Ge)

So recently I have been addicted to this new taiwanese drama,titled 'Xin Huan Zhu Ge Ge' (: and its a really really awesome drama ! One of the best dramas I've ever watched and that says a lot since I've watched more than 200 dramas I think ? It has such a great storyline and with the inclusion of this guy,Benjamin ! I know the reviews said it was bad and everything,(at least thats what I heard) but you know,trust me, this drama is amazing (: It really is worth your time.Yes,there is 100 episodes.The cast members are just so cute ! (: I've fallen in love with all of them.


Blurry.But as you can see,this people are the actors and actresses ! Of course there are many more of them,but this people are the main actors and actresses (:


By the way, there are many couples in this drama,which makes me love it even more ! Couple number 1 , Xiao Yan Zi & Yong Qi (5th Prince ) played by Li Sheng and Zhang Rui !


Couple number 2 ! Xia Zi Wei & Fu Er Kang played by Hai Lu and Li Jia Hang.


Couple number 3 ! Qing Er and Xiao Jian played by Zhao Li Ying and  Gao Zi Qi (: Also my favourite couple !


Couple Number 4 ! Jin Suo & Liu Qing played by Sun Yao Qi and Wang Jin Duo.


Couple Number 5 ! Sai Ya and Fu Er Tai played by Chai Bi Yun and Lu Hong.

So thats about all the couples I love in this show (: I've been watching it over and over again for days now hehe.