Saturday 3 November 2012

Freedom

HAHAHA this *points above* is TOO CUTEE ! PMR is finally and officially OVERRR WHOOO ! 





and this is exactly how i feel. 
my brothers on the other hand ? not quite. they're more like.....this.


tooo bad their exams start later and end later than mine.
                 
This is totally irrelevant but i guess you can tell i really LOVE Tangled. Yes I do. Because its such an awesome movie and omg,FLYNN/EUGENE. OH GOSH. THAT SEXY BEAST.


DAYUMM. Just LOOK at that handsome face! HAHAHA. It is rather annoying that they draw his nose wrongly. Look at that nose ! FUHH.

So PMR actually ended a couple of weeks ago but I was just too busy basking in the joy of freedom.
During that couple of weeks,Mum and Dad bought new stuff for me too. I mean really AWESOME stuff ! :D

1) A BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 ! <3 and just today it received and update on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
2) An ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL acoustic guitar ! <3

Thank you mum and dad you have to stop spoiling me! <3 But I'm loving the new acoustic guitar.It gives me something else to do during my long holidays besides sleeping and being online. :)
Also,thank God for this <3

School ended last Wednesday with the form 5's graduation ceremony. Us prefects had to help out in the hall for the ceremony and I was one of those people in charge of the prize-giving. But it was quite fun being backstage and helping out. I mean my job IS pretty interesting considering the fact that my other friends had to stand for the whole time and "jaga" the students which was definitely worse. I think I actually have more to do this holidays compared to school days.The thing is I do have a lot of time but I spend them all on sleeping and surfing the net.This really has got to stop.

Oh well,until next time.

*btw, if you're watching the X factor,please please please vote for Carly Rose Sonenclar ! I <3 her vocals ! #carlysangels *