Friday 9 November 2012

The apple to my pie

Nothing much has changed.The holidays are as boring as ever.Although now I do have a few things to do,but they are not exactly making me happy. They're more like tasks,that I am forced to complete. *sigh*


But there was this thing that cheered me up a little a few days ago :) I saw banana ! I haven't seen him in so SO long. So being able to see him that day I was happy :) He kind of makes me a happier person and lightens my mood everytime I see him cause he's just such a sweet and friendly guy. The last time I was horribly upset cause I lost this race and well he made me feel better somehow by just talking to me. It wasn't even those deep heart-to-heart talking thing,it was just an exchange of a few sentences,but it still worked. Like magic (: I guess thats the last time I'll see him for this year though,no chance of me seeing him till school reopens next year. Ahh well,I'll just have to wait. Its already past 3 AM so I think I should go have my rest now. Until next time (: